Thursday, September 2, 2010

Utah's First National Park


Zion!! Happens to be my favorite place ever! We came here to go camping with most of the Tharp families. I vacationed here every summer with my family when I lived in St George. I feel like I have never really appreciated the beauty of this place. When I was a teenager coming here I only came to check out the European dudes or go tubing down the Virgin river that goes through the canyon. I can see why people from all over the world come to visit. It has amazing sandstone cliffs that range in different colors. You can carry your camera around & take pictures with your eyes closed & never have a bad take. This place is awesome.

Grandpa making new friends

Dad & Charlie on the hiking trail

Jack up ahead

Tons & tons of Tharps

Jack & cousin Luke

Cousin Rosalie

Twin cousins Emily & Lydia

The next day it was cloudy & raining.

The canyons are almost as high as his socks!






1 comment:

JaredLauraDespain said...

Wow. Jack with short hair. Cool pictures.